Welcome to the Rhodd Squad
8th Grade ELAR
I am a small town girl from Watonga, OK. I was lucky enough to move to Iowa Park just before starting my junior year of high school and fell in love with our tight-knit community. I got involved in Education as a paraprofessional to have the same schedule as my two sons in 2014. After a few short weeks, I knew my calling was to be a teacher, and I knew I wanted to teach in Iowa Park. I love when my students teach me something new!
- Iowa Park High School, 2003
- Midwestern State University, 2007
- Paraprofessional, City View Elementary, 2014-2015
- Teacher, 1st & 2nd Grades, Harrold ISD, 2015-2016
- Teacher, 1st Grade, Kidwell Elementary, 2016-2023
- Teacher, 8th ELAR, WF George Middle School, 2023-Current
I am happily married with two sons whose activities keep us busy, and that's how we like it! We love to travel to new places and experience new things together. My family is big and has blessed me with 7 nephews and 5 nieces, whom I adore greatly. I love watching sports, especially if the Hawks or OU Sooners are playing. I am a member of Faith Baptist Church here in Iowa Park, and I love serving this wonderful community however I can.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss any questions, concerns, or to set up a meeting during my conference.