2019-2020 Kindergarten Round-Up
- Kindergarten Round-Up will be for children entering Kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year.
- Students must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2019.
- If you have not registered your child for screening, please contact Debra Payton at Kidwell Elementary at 592-4322.
2019-2020 Pre-K Registration
Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 6:00-8:00 PM
Parents of children who will be age 4 on or before September 1, 2019, are encouraged to come and enroll their child for Pre-K. Pre-K is a half-day program with morning and afternoon time slots available.
All of the following documents are required for registration and to request a time slot:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Social Security Card
3. Current Shot Record
4. Proof of Residency: water bill only (Pre-K is open to IPCISD residents only)
5. Proof of Income dated 4/1/19 or later
Students are not required to attend registration.
Space is limited for students who do not meet state eligibility requirements, but all students are encouraged to register.
If you have any questions, please call 592-4322.