Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies from Midwestern State University EC-6 Certification ESL Certification
Welcome to my page! I am Mrs. Brown and I teach 4th grade Math, Science, and Social Studies.
A few fun facts about me:
- I am married. My crazy, silly husband’s name is Brent.
- We have 2 great children, Morgan (a senior) and Barrett (8th grade).
- I love animals…all kinds! We have 2 dogs, Bindi & Huck, and a cat named Gabby.
- Music is LIFE!!! It is so good for the soul and I usually have it playing in my classroom.
- I enjoy a good joke but really LOVE a good prank!
- I love flowers and gardening.
- Traveling is one of my all-time favorite things to do! I love everything about it…history, culture, scenery, people, food. I try to visit somewhere new every year.
- I am a fairly recent college graduate which is proof it’s never too late to start a new dream!