•  hawk
    Enrollment Process
    1. You must be the parent or legal guardian to enroll your student(s).
    2. If you are the legal guardian, you must provide a copy of the legal guardianship papers on file.
    3. You must bring the following information:
    • Withdrawal form from previous school
    • Copy of child's birth certificate
    • Copy of child's social security card
    • Copy of child's current immunization record
    • Transcript of grades or current report card from previous school
    • Proof of residency (water bill only or apartment lease agreement in certain circumstances)
    Withdrawal Process
    1. Go to the campus Registrar's office.
    2. As the parent or legal guardian, your signature will be needed on the withdrawal form.
    3. Take a copy of the withdrawal form to the Registrar's office at your child's new school.
    Please do not hesitate to call the Registrar at your child's campus for more information!