- You must be the parent or legal guardian to enroll your student(s).
- If you are the legal guardian, you must provide a copy of the legal guardianship papers on file.
- You must bring the following information:
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Copy of child's social security card
- Copy of child's current immunization record
- Transcript of grades or current report card from previous school
- Proof of residency (water bill only or apartment lease agreement in certain circumstances)
- Go to the campus Registrar's office.
- As the parent or legal guardian, your signature will be needed on the withdrawal form.
- Take a copy of the withdrawal form to the Registrar's office at your child's new school.