2020-2021 Pre-K Registration Information
School districts across Texas are required to offer full-day pre-kindergarten for eligible students. Eligibility is limited to students who turn 4 years old before September 1st and are either economically disadvantaged, an English language learner, homeless, part of a military family, or in the foster care system. These criteria are laid out in more detail in question #1 on the Frequently Asked Questions document linked below.
In order to enroll your child in Pre-K at Kidwell Elementary for the 2020-2021 school year, you must live in Iowa Park, and you must qualify based on the criteria listed as determined by the State of Texas.
Registration will take place in the following manner:
- Please fill out and submit the Pre-K Qualifying Form Note: Page 2 of the form is for the Kidwell office to fill out.
- Refer to the Pre-K Frequently Asked Questions to help you decide if your child qualifies for Pre-K at Kidwell Elementary.
- Please either email (scanned copies or photos) or mail the following items to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Kidwell Elementary, 1200 N. Third, Iowa Park, TX 76367
NOTE: This information must be received by the school in order for your child to be enrolled in the full-day pre-k program at Kidwell Elementary by June 1, 2020.
- Completed Pre-K Qualifying Form
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Shot Record
- Child's Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency (water bill only)
- Parent Driver's License or State Issued ID
- Proof of Income (most recent pay stub)
- Copy of SNAP or TANF cards
We look forward to working with your child in the years ahead. If you have any questions or concerns or would like a paper copy of the Pre-K Qualification Form, please call us at 940-583-4311.