Return to Headlines

2019-2020 New Student Enrollment Dates

New Student Enrollment Dates
Kidwell Elementary - August 1-August 7 (8:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:00)
Bradford Elementary - July 31-August 7 (8:30-11:30 and 1:00-3:00)
WF George Middle School - August 5-August 19
Iowa Park High School - August 5-19
To Enroll a Student or Students
1.  You must be the parent or legal guardian to enroll a student or students. You must also provide a copy of your driver's license or other picture ID.
2.  If you are the legal guardian, you must provide a copy of the legal guardianship papers on file.
3.  Please take the following information to the campus at which you are enrolling a student or students:
  •    Withdrawal form from previous school
  •    Copy of child's birth certificate
  •    Copy of child's social security card
  •    Copy of child's immunization record
  •    Transcript of grades or current report card from previous school 
  •    Proof of residency (copy of rental agreement or utility connection)
Please call the campus at which you are enrolling your child for more information.
 Pre-K-2nd  Kidwell Elementary  940-592-4322
 3rd-5th      Bradford Elementary     940-592-5841
 6th-8th  WF George Middle School  940-592-2196
 9th-12th  Iowa Park High School        940-592-2144