1) RESPECT-respect your peers, respect your teachers, respect your property, and respect other's property. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2) Be in your seat and ready to work when the door closes.
3) Have supplies and required work daily (includes homework).
4) Keep hands, feet, books, and objects to yourself.
5) No bad words, teasing, rude gestures, or put-downs.
6) Follow directions the first time they are given.
7) Sit quietly and listen while others are speaking.
2) Mark in Conduct Folder
3) Miss half of recess
4) Miss entire recess
5) Miss recess and call parents
6) Miss recess and send a discipline referral to parents
7) Miss recess and send to principal
SEVERE CLAUS: Send immediately to the principal