If you have questions or need assistance in any of the following areas, please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be more than happy to help!
* Crisis counseling
* Student personal issues
* College information including assistance with applications, college visits, financial aid, and scholarships.
* Career and military information
* Testing including STAAR, ACT, SAT, PSAT, and TSI Accuplacer
* Section 504 services
* Masters of Education in School Counseling-Midwestern State University-2009
* Bachelor of Arts-Midwestern State University-1998
* High School Diploma-Iowa Park High School-1981
* Counselor-Iowa Park High School since 2009
* Family and Consumer Sciences Teacher-Iowa Park High School-1999-2009
* 7th Grade Science Teacher-W.F. George Middle School-1998-1999
Married to Brent Catlin (IPHS '79)
Three children - Chris (IPHS '05) and wife Lacey (IPHS '05), Jeff (IPHS '07), and Corrie (IPHS '08) and husband Blake (Rider HS '06 but we love him anyway!)
Four grandchildren - Gavin (IPHS 2026), June (IPHS 2031), Eli (IPHS 2033), and Baylor (IPHS 2033).